Disclaimer and Copyright Infringement
ColomboNow.com publishes hundreds of photos which are taken online and in the public domain. However, for information and demonstration purposes we use mockups, alternative images to describe news more accurately.
If you believe ColomboNow.com has taken credit for or otherwise used your content illegally, it suffices to notify the ColomboNow.com(as an offender) in writing that you own the copyright for the content in question and politely ask to take it down.
Please consider the following before contacting
- We may ask for verification that you are the correct copyright holder of the content you wish to remove.
- We do not care if the file is hosted on a 3rd party host/file-sharing-platform for example Mega.nz, Mediafire, etc.
- The claim must be written in English and be understandable and polite.
- The claim must be sent from a company mail, claims from free email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail will be rejected.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
- Please allow 72 hours for an email response(for the take-down).
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
So please write to us through the following contact form
(Please note: the average response time may take up to 3 business days)